By purchasing Atto (this typeface), the end-user (you) agrees to the following license agreement:
1. Atto cannot be shared, distributed, or downloaded from the internet/hardware. To use Atto, it must be legally purchased from this website.
2. A license allows for one installation on a computer OR use on a single website. Font licenses are non-transferrable and are licensed only to the original buyer. Multi-user licenses are available via the website, please ensure that you have the appropriate license for the number of computers/websites the font software is installed on.
3. Purchased fonts remain copyright to AB Foundry.
4. We cannot offer returns unless a defect is found within the typeface. If this is the case, we will work to correct the issue as quickly as possible.
5. Reselling or lending Atto is strictly prohibited.
6. Modifications may not be made to Atto.
7. We do not take responsibility for damage caused to a user's hardware, software or a loss of income that may have occurred as a result of the installation of this product. Installation is done at the end-user’s own risk.
8. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. We will pursue with legal action if you are found to be using Atto illegally.
9. We reserve the right to update our licence agreement, at any time without prior consent or notice.